Redan S.A. operates within the Capital Group whose individual companies specialize in the development of the activity on the discount (through the TXM store chain) and fashion markets in Poland and abroad (the brands Top Secret, Troll and Drywash).
Within the Redan Capital Group, the following companies are of utmost importance:
- Redan S.A. – a parent undertaking – carries out logistics for the products of the brands Top Secret, Troll and Drywash, as well as coordinates the development of the foreign operations. However, the management of the Capital Group, the arrangement of financing and the centralization of highly specialized services for the Group’s companies are becoming more and more important.
- TXM S.A (a public company listed at the Warsaw Stock Exchange, in the capital of which Redan S.A. possesses 56.5% of shares giving 68% of shares at the General Meeting of Shareholders) – runs a chain of TXM discount stores and the Internet store www.txm.pl. It manages the selection, purchasing and sales of products, the selection of locations for stores and their internal adaptation. The Company operates a warehouse and logistics centre for TMX stores in Mysłowice (run by TXM S.A.).
- Top Secret Sp. z o.o. (100% of shares belong to Redan S.A.) – manages brands on the fashion market (Top Secret, Troll and Drywash), i.e. is responsible for designing, purchasing and selling products, as well as operates a chain of retail stores in Poland and the online store.
- Beta-Reda-Ukraine (100% of shares belong to Redan S.A.) – a Ukrainian company which sells products of all fashion brands in the territory of Ukraine.
- Redan Moscow o.o.o (100% of shares belong to Redan S.A) – a Russian company which sells products of all fashion brands in the territory of Russia.
- store companies – perform technical functions, i.e. they are responsible for operating retail stores for fashion brands of the Redan Group.